Brain MRI shows irregular signal patches in white matter of parietal lobe. What does it mean?

Hi, My MRI brain scan shows the below result. What does this mean? Am i having any problem in brain? multiple irregular hyper intense signal patches are seen clustered in the deep white matter of parietal lobes on either side on flair. minimal per hyper intense signal around atria and frontal horns. multiple tiny high signal foci scattered in the frontal lobe deep white matter on flair. small vessel is ischemic changes.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012