Brain MRI showed cyst in brain, neurocysticercosis, elisa test positive for taenia sodium. Best treatment?

My wife aged 40 years is taking Valprol CR 300 mg 2 tablets twice daily. She got unconcious for the first time one month ago. After Brain MRI with Contrast it was found a cyst in the brain and likely chances of Neurocysticercosis. Further blood testings and Elisa test for Taenia Solium , the result was positive. When I have contacted AIIMS doctor, they prescribed Zeptel CR 200 instead of Valprol CR 300 Kindly advice, which treatement is better for the patient. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013