Brain CT scan says cerebral parenchyma shows calcified shadow in the occipital region. What does it mean?

Axial CT examination of brain was carried out taking contigous 5mm thick sections in posterior fossa and 10mm thick sections in middle and anterior fossa.

Cerebral parenchyma shows calcified shadow involving righ occipital region.
Sulci/gyri are normal.
The internal capsule and caudate nucleus appear normal.
Both lateral ventricles appear normal is size & appearances.
Both sylvian fissures appear normal.
The basal cisterns are not affaced.
Bony window apper normal.

The cerebellum shows normal shape, sizes and tissue attenuation. Its folia are normal.
The cerebellar vermis is in midline showing normal appearance.
Fourth ventricle is normal.
The pons and mid brain appear normal.
The cerebellopontine angles are free.

can u pls guide me on this
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013