Boyfriend has sores on penis after sex. I am undergoing chemo for breast cancer. Related?

I have had 3 chemo treatments for breast cancer. My boyfriend just told me that after intercourse he has sores on his penis. We have been together 5 years and never had this before. He does not have the sores any other time - just right after intercourse since I started treatment.

Is there a correlation or a causation between the sores and the chemo chemicals? Could he be having a reaction to the vaginal secretions that may contain the chemo chemicals?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013