Boy child, green mud stools and vomiting. Pedialite grape flavor with apple juice given. What is the remedy ?

Hello I need some advice. My son who is 3yrs has been having greenish mud poop the last couple days and threw up yesterday in the morning. No fever, cough or runny nose, appetite has been off all week but fine with fluids. was sluggish during the week till Wednesday (thought it was just being back to school and the weather) but since then is full of energy and happy. He has been having Pedialite grape flavor mixed with apple juice since yesterday after his poops and sick, he hasn't had any Mirilax in 3 days. any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013