Boxers, Briefs, Boxer Briefs, Jockstrap

I'm 15, and I wore boxers until I was 14 and then switched to Boxer Briefs because it hurt to have the boys swinging around while I was active. The only problem is...the fabric stretches and then there is no support. My question is what do you suggest I do and why? Do you have any advice on how I should go about buying and then explaining the new variety of underwear when they go through the laundry? I feel like that would be very awkward in my household.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Sep 2010
Personally, I prefer jockstraps. They feel cooler, they are more comfortable, and they have plenty of support.
Go boxer-briefs..
  Anonymous's Response
it doesnt matter what you wear as long as you comfortable :D