Bowels are frequent, loose or watery with minimal warning. Psyllium husk powder helps? Help?

My bowels have become very frequent, either loose or watery, with minimal warning - it's very upsetting. Do almond milk (rarely eat dairy), and have been eating more gluten free staples (bread, noodles, cookies, etc.). Was doing gf oats daily, just switched to gf oat bran - less potent for my problem? I don't think psyllium husk poweder is for firming up stools - right? - so what can I use (daily? or less) to do this? Thank you.
YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013