Bowel problem, painful, blood in stool. How to get relief?

hi im 25 yrs old and for the past year i been having problems using the restroom. sometimes i feel like i have to use the #2 and i sit and nothing comes out. then theres times were when i use it hurts really bad andi bleed or even see blood on my poop....what can this be i havent got checked because i have no insurance at the moment
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
This type of symptoms is happens in case of intestinal infection particularly when this is protozoa infection this is the most likely possibility can be considered, if I would be your doctor then I would treat this case with the following medicine,
1)Tab Metronidazole 400mg twice in day
hope this information helps you have nice day.