Bowel, nauseous, tightness in stomach, face becomes red and hot, on medicine. Treatment?

I had three bowel movements today, all were like playdough, my first this morning was covered in red round balls attached to the feces. They are about the size of cherry tomatoes. I have not eaten anything remotely close to that in a week or more, I do take medicine daily but been on same for over six months with no changes. My face becomes red and very hot on the outside. I keep having dizzy spells, also am nauseous and its coming from the right side of my belly button. When I take a deep breath my stomach contracts in and I feel a tightness in the right of my belly button only.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Oct 2013
welcome to HCM!
u r having intestinal infection.get a stooltest done.
take antiamoebic drug.
boiled water,
nonoily foods.
avoid tae , coffee.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.