Bowel movements followed by semen in urine, no signs of colon problems. What could this be?

I am a 49 year old male. No health problems. In the last 5 years or so I notice if I have a hard bowel movement or a few loose bowel movements in the morning later that day I will see a drop or two of Seaman in my urine when I go. usually at the end of the urination . I don t have any of the signs of colon problems is this nomal and just a good wash of hands is all that is needed after? I also have mild OCD so this pretty much messes up my day when it happens.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would like to assure you that your symptoms are not abnormal and you should not worry about it.

I would advise that you should avoid constipation. You can take fruits like papaya, guava, etc which help in avoiding constipation.
You should also drink lots of water daily.

You can get your urine and stool examined.

I hope this is helpful to you.