Bowel movements after eating anything, watery stools. What should be done?

Hi, I wonder if you can help... For some reason over the last few weeks, after I ve eaten something no matter how big it is weather its a small sweat to a main meal. I need to go for a poo straight after... But it is always watery. I thought it would fade off after a while but it seems to be still happening. But about 30-40 mins after a meal now?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
symptoms suggestive of irritable bowell syndrome.....need to know your age,sex,working conditions....are you always tensedand anxiuos?