Bowel movement is painful and hard. Have not had bowel movement for a week. Cure?

I know its gross but my poop is really hard i dont push because its so painful. I had costipation problems when i was 15 i used to not go for 3 weeks at a time but it wud get really hard & id be in pain when i went. but im 22 now & normally im fine. But i do have to wait now till i havent got a choice but to go to the toilet. I havent been for a poo for a week The problem being its hard im scared & feel like im going to be sick.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013