Bowel cancer, portacath caused blood clot, on chemo, dry mouth. Worried. Can i ask doctor online?

I m a bit of a basket case! lot s of people on both sides of my family have died of bowel cancer , I was diognosed with it in October 2011, had chemo ( folfox ) oxialiplaten etc for 4 months, had alergic reaction then was put on zeloda for another 4 months, finished chemo late August 2012. Then my portacath caused a blood clot and they put me on warfrin,they took out the portacath, and now the blood clot has gone I m off the warfrin as of last week, but my last visit to my onc. my CEA levels have risen from 9 to 12 ,has a ct scan last week, nothing showed up, but nothing showed up on the CT scan before my operation to remove the cancer, I had 19 lymph nodes removed during my op and only 1 had cancer cells. Well now I have finished the warfrin I have been unwell, dizzy and a bad case of stomititis which I haven t had since I was on chemo, I have been using salt & bi carb soda wash for stomititis which is working slowly, I also have a very dry mouth, I don t see my onc. for another 6 weeks and am worried
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013