Bowel blockage, chronic constipation, dizziness, nausea, warm liquid sensation in spine. Colonoscopy, endoscopy done. Treatment?

I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy last week due to having bowel blockage and chronic constiopation for years I am also severely iron defieciency anemic blood count 8 I havent gotten results back yet but I am having problems can not pass stool but feel need to i am very dizzy and nauseated and i feel the pressure and it tries to come out but it isnt coming out the place it is suppose to it is really tripping me out nd worruying me I feel like i also had liquid shoot up my spine from my insides it was warm and felt weird.,. i cant get inot the dr until april 16 do I go to ER or what
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013