Bowed legs have gotten worse

I am a 22 yr old female and my legs are mildly bowed but they have gotten worse over the past 3 years and are starting to cause me pain . what are my options ?
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
I am 56 and have had bowed legs all my life.. is there anything I can do to straighten them out.. I live in the akron area, ohio..please can you tell me if there are any doctors in this area who can help me
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
better u go n consult an orthopaedician or physiotherapist,
u hv to wear splint, for that proper assesment required , and sum exercises u hv to do under the guidance of physio only, tht reduces ur pain and maintain the position.
thnx to choosing healthcaremagic
tk cr