Bow legs, O shape genu varum, light angle of varus in knee. Non surgical way to correct this?

Hi, I m a 23 years old guy from XXXX. I ve bow legs (O-shape, Genu Varum ) since childhood. I appreciate that it s a light angle of varus in the knee. How can I correct this malalignment ? and are there a non-surgical treatment ? after correction surgery, can i return to workout and sport like basketball without loss of motion in the knee ? or could the surgery harm my movement skills of the knee joint and generally ? because i m a professional basketball player. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012