Bouts of weak, shaky, chills and unsteady, cold sweats. On bystolic BP medicines. Reasons ?

I am recently on BP meds ( bystolic ) low dose. I am relatively healthy, a good weight 56 yr old and hypertention both families. Since on them I have bouts of weak, shaky, chills and unsteady. Especially if I go for a run. Cold sweats night and day off and on. Sometimes symptoms are light and sometimes pretty bad. I think its the meds but my bp was 154-88 at docs office 10 days ago before the meds. I admit I do freak out when it is taken. Also, I have had hep C for 37 years. Viral load is under 100k and enzymes only mild elevations. Can t find too much about the side effects...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012