Bouts of nausea, dizziness, confusion, blood in stools, occasionally green stools post full hysterectomy. Cause?

yes i am a 37 year old female and had a full hystercotomy 5/14/2012. i had a 13cm endometiral cyst rupture. It was also in my bowels and i recquired a slight bowel restructure (no colostomy needed). I have since been experience bouts of nausea . i am not on any hormones but am taking effexor 150mg. This latest bout with nausea has last 2 months, dizzyness (like im on a boat) and confusion.... bowel movements only around 3 times a week. there has been blood in my stool and the stool at times is green. the blood sometimes comes out in clots and i was wearing a pad due to drainage. There have also been instances a bowel movements/diarreha where it just came out, no stomach ache or anything. I am concerned and have appointment in two weeks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013