Bouts of lota, treated with sulphur and leaves from Senna plant. What can help?

I am from the Caribbean and since I was young I have had bouts with lota. I have treated it with sulphur and leaves from the senna plant. Both have been effective however after a while the lota returns. Usually it appears on my back and upper arms, however, within the past few years it has appeared only on my breasts. I do not know if it is important to note but it is sometimes white and sometimes black. The lota on my breasts however are never black. What can I do to get rid of them?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be a fungal infection, it is temporarily going and then recurring.
I advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms,grisofulvin, and a mixed sterid ointment.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to prevent recurrence.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.