Bouts of intermittent nausea with slight headache since episode of bloating, rectal bleeding. Cause and remedy?

For about 6 weeks i had bloating and rectal bleedin. At least once a day I would have the urge to go number 2, but all that would come out is gas and bright red blood. Now the bleeding has stopped and that bodily function seems to be working normal now. However, since the bleeding stopped, I ve been having bouts of intermittent nausea always accompanied with a slight headache . It s just a weird feeling in my head. It feels hot but my temperature is normal. I have not vomited, and my appetite and energy levels are still normal.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012