Bouts of diarrhea, have regular BM, mustard colored, bad odor. What do you think is wrong?

Sorry this is gross, but I m not sure if I m worrying Unnecessarily. For the last two or so weeks I have been having a nasty bout of diarrhea . I normally have a regular BM maybe once or twice a month. What concerns me the most is my stools have been a very light tan almost mustard color with bits of small black specks throughout (like coffee grinds) and a horrific odor which can only be described as florida red tide or a stockpile of dead rotting fish. I started taking fish oil several months ago, but this is the first time anything like this has happened.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013