Bout of tachicardia, rate 160 at rest. On metoprolol. Muscle cramps, patch of rosacia on my cheeks. Side effects?

Hello I am a30 year old female who recently had a bout of tachicardia, rate 160 at rest. I have been cleared from a cardiac standpoint and after being on metoprolol with awful side effects I now am feeling worse. I have muscle cramping to arms and legs, no weakness or loss of mobility. I also have a patch of rosacia on my cheeks, which is new to the last few weeks. Previous to the tachicardia I have had period irregularities and three head colds. I have had loose watery yellow orange stools since being on metoprolol. I am really getting worried at this point as I am not feeling better and it has been three weeks now.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012