Bout of severe constipation followed by pain in upper right quadrant, numbness in right side of face, given Morphine, Reglin. Any suggestions ?

My issues first started in December with a bout of severe constipation followed by pain in upper right quadrant. I went to my Dr who ordered an X-ray of my abdomen and found that my Spleen was enlarged (16 mm), blood work showed only slightly elevated Bilirubin and RBW. Dr ordered a CT scan with contrast of abdomen and chest which was completed 2/1/13 (follow-up scheduled for 2/4/13). Soon after CT scan I developed a headache that progressively worsened throughout the day and kept me from sleeping that night. At one point it was so intense I was certain I was seconds from having a stroke . The next day I had numbness on the right side of my face and down my right arm but the headache, although still there had lessened in intensity briefly but returned as the day went on. My wife insisted on taking me to the ER. My BP was 154/101 on arrival, I was given Toradol, Morphine and Reglin and had a CT of my head and sent on my way as they found no abnormalities. The next day the headache was gone. Everything was fine for awhile until two nights ago when I started feeling pressure behind (?) my ear. My wife massaged the area (said it was to drain lymphs) and by doing so I could feel the draining, which brought about significant relief initially but the draining (?) has not stopped and is excessive. I can feel the draining almost constantly and it is visible under my skin on the side of my face, down my neck and even on my arm near my elbow. Its not so much painful as it is uncomfortable and is becoming worrisome. I m not sure if all or any of these symptoms are related. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013