Bought plan B after ejaculation, urinated frequently, blood in tissue, vaginal pain. What is it?

well about 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me without thought i went to the nearest store and bought plan b , took it during the 2nd day after i had sexual intercourse. days after taking the pill , is when i realized i started to go pee alot and i knew it wasnt normal every like hour i would go pee and just a little would come out and i get this pain in my vagina or in my upper hole which makes me tense as i go pee and my toes get numb and all curled up when i clean myself after peeing i see blood on the paper but its a light pink color nothing ive ever seen before but thats all i havent see anything yellow come out of it, im really worried why does it hurt to urinate
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
Most probably it is the product of conception,and bleeding . It is the normal out come after taking the pill.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment, to avoid the infection, after the miscarriage.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.