Bottom teeth do not line with upper teeth, had wisdom tooth removed. Jaw surgery or braces?

For the last 7 years I ve notice my bottom teeth doesn t line up with my top teeth. Is there a reason why my teeth is changing? I m 27 and I ve only had one wisdom tooth pulled out but my other three are coming in. However, I feel that it may not be because of my wisdom tooth. When I move my jaw slightly to see how my teeth would look lined up my smile becomes straight as well. Is this something that will need jaw surgery or would invisalign or braces help?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013