Bottle-fed infant has mouth sore. No family history of herpes. What could this be?

I have a 3 month old bottle fed infant and she has a white headed sore on the corner of her mouth... I have noticed before she had this that she had been excessively salivating with bubbles in it . Then a couple days later this sore appeared in the corner of her mouth. It doesn t look like herpes simplex . I don t believe it s thrush, because she doesn t have white bumps on the inside of her mouth...Please Help!!!! This is my second baby and I ve never seen this before. I don t have any sexually transmitted diseases . I don t have herpes either, nor does anybody in my family. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012