Both tubes have cysts, used birth control for period regulation. Any safe methods to get pregnant ?

hi my name is AAAAA from Trinidad&Tobago both of my tubes have cysts and i tried birth control to regulate my periods but i don t see my periods every month and i haven t seen it or the year i am 25years old and i want to know what i can take to bring my periods regular and get me pregnant , i was and have never gotten pregnant all the try i tried please help me doctor the safe way to please thank.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013