Both myself and wife having gonorrhea. Nobody between our relationship. Had gonorrhea before. Getting treatment with injections and antibiotics

got gonorrhea 12 years ago now I have it again with my wife she says he has no contact with other men and i said to her me neither why is it like that. on the first attack my symptoms is pus in my penis now its re occurred again, is it really a gonorrhea can i retest it to determine if its really a gonorrhea because i had only urine test i got 100 pus reading in my result. my wife and i are hundred percent that nothing was between our relationship. now i got treatment with injections and antibiotics with my wife hope we get cured, and hope its not an underlying disease. by the way my wife pus reading is 4 to 5 and i know it normal. hope you could answer me thanks doc.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012