Both knees hurt, unusual sound coming on bending legs. Reason for pain?

Dear Sirs, I am 33 years old and no over weight and almost 8 years ago i was a body builder and I did a lot with my legs however it is up to 1 year that my both knees suffer me a lot and both hurt when I bend it up and down specialy when I bend it up it sounds something unusual it sounds like clicking and squeaking,chirp.......... please let me know what should I do with that. Thank you very much for your reply in advanced. Best Regards, Amir
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012