Both have same blood group. Will the child be get affected due to this?

hello sir,
my name is Siddhart . My blood group is O+ve and my marriage has been arranged with a girl having the same blood group O+ve . can you please tell me in detail if our baby may have some disability after some years. Actually i have seen a few O+ve cases before where, when the child is around 10 years these defects and disabilities come out and then there is nothing but to watch a child die. So kindly please help me out if i should say "yes" for the marriage or "no". thank you .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013