Both children with swollen nose, eyes, face, feet, breasts, red splotches over body, white patches over shoulders. Cause?

My 2 daughters woke up this morning with swollen eyes,swollen noses swollen face, red splotches here and there , one child had right foot swollen,right breast swollen, other child had a couple red splotches on back ,left cheek had red and purplish splotch. also had a white discoloration on shoulder . i gave both children benadryl and some symptoms went away but the swollen foot is still also the swollen breast the white patch on the shoulder and faces are still covered in red little bumps. after all this i notices nasal cavity was red and inflamed on both children. Could it be an allergic reaction or something more serious??!! How can both children have an allergic reaction at the same time when nothing new has been put into there daily life , also they have never had any type of allergies before please help me am still nervous my children are in danger!!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012