Both achieved orgasm, took time to ejaculate. Unable to arouse her for sex next day. Reason?

I had sex with my girl friend for the first time a few days back. At night, we both achieved orgasm , but i took so much time to ejaculate,even after she had come. In the morning, when we had sex, she could not get aroused at all and was dry. What could be the reason for this? Is it due to the delayed ejaculation? (I almost took around 20 minutes after she had achieved orgasm, as i had taken tadalafil tablet. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012