Born without rectal opening, urethra dilation done, had stones and clots in urine post recent surgery. Help?

I have had urethra dilation numerous times now for years, approx every 3 to 6 months since I was a teenager I m now 50yrs old. I was born without opening of the rectum and received about 25 operations on abdomen . The last surgery ( dilation) was about a week a go I had what I believe to have been stones or clots in my urine fallowing the surgery, but do not know exactly what they really look like? I would like to see proper images of what they like exactly?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012