Born with vitello-intestinal duct, have bad rashes under armpits and genital area with peeling skin after surgery, had appendectomy too. Cause?

I was born with a vitello intestinal duct, my umbillical cord did not detach properly, i then at 8 months old had surgery to reatach the intestine together. Ever since the surgery ive had really bad rashes under my armpits and the genital area with peeling skin. Ive also had my appendix taken out at the same time. Could these rashes be because of the surgery and what could be wrong, is there something leaking like food into my blood or something ? .
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012