Born with unilateral microtia affecting ear. Can I go scuba diving?

Hello there doctor, I m Joe from Melbourne Aust. I was born with Unilateral Microtia, affecting my left ear unfortunately I m not too sure if I m consider level I or II microtia..... I have a problem and which is, soon by Nov I ll be going to Cairns for scuba diving with my gf, so my question is..... May I know if I m physically alright to do scuba diving? Are there any risk for me to do scuba diving, in the sense of; will my good side of the ear be affected? Thank you so much doctor
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012