Born with talapiese in both feet. Buys professionally fitted shoes. Toes bent inwards, feet hurts. Solution?

My daughter was born with slight talapiese in both her feet . Although reffered to a specialist she was Treated with massage to stretch her ligaments. She has always worn boots proffesionally fitted as She couldn t walk properly in shoes.,,,,, however once she started school we bought her shoes so she fitted in. She is 6 now and has been wearing Shoes for a year measured frequently but her toes have all bent inwards and She says walking in shoes hurts her feet? I ve had her shoes and foot size and width checked in 3 different shops who say her shoes are fitted correctly.... What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013