Born with heart murmur. Stent inserted. Dizziness, heart murmur after started smoking. What to do?

Hello, so i was born with a heart murmur and when i was 18 i got a stent put in it to fix it and close the hole. I m 21 now and have been smoking for a year. the other day i got dizzy and my heart began to race. i could feel the murmur for some reason? like the way it would feel before i had the stent put in. now its hard to sleep my hearts been at a steady somewhat fast pace and when i put my hand on my heart i can feel the murmur vibrate or whatever it does. that distinct feel of the murmur. what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013