Borderline personality disorder, stress, anxiety. Taking zoloft, lamictal. Causes and cure?

i have been told i have borderline personality disorder .Ive been really dressed and anxious ltely.I have a 21 month old and just had another who is 2 months.i am a stay at home mom and things are a bit crazy and i seem out f control someimes.could it be post-partum or the so sick of bein and feeling like this.i m on 100 mg zoloft ,100mg lamictal ,and1 mg ofklonopin already.if these arent working wha your opinion?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013