Borderline diabetic, cholesterol, dizziness, insomnia, fibromyalgia, eye spasms. MRI shows change on ventricular Rt frontal lobe. MS?

I had an MRI done. It shows single new punctate focus change on t2 post ventricular Rt frontal lobe . I have a hd of dizziness, insomnia , fibromyalgia, muscle weakness , eye spasms and headaches. High family risk of aneurysms . I m borderline diabetic, and have cholesterol @ 210. Is this possibly a sign of ms? Or could this be artifact. Please explain the t2 white matter in more detail. My medical background is in pathology.. but not so much in neuro or radiology. I have an appointment Monday... I d like to be prepared. Thanks. Tanya
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012