Borderline diabetes, overweight, masturbate, no erection of penis during sex. Suggestions?

hi GM. i m ninad, well my prob is i do not get erection whenever i & my wife have sex & also she does not get aroused whenever we have sex,well its being 1 n half mth since we had last sex,i m 42 & my wife is 36,i never had this prob before,its only recently i have border line diabetic & also i m a bit over weight, i work abroad for 6mth,& i never have sex, but yes i do mastribute,is this the reason that bcoze we didnt have sex for very longtime,i cannto get aroused or any mental pressure,pls help & guide me. thnx. ninad
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012