Borderline HBsAg. Taken Hep B shot earlier. Increase in value due to vaccine?

hi there! i am working in medical field and i got may test for HBsAg yesterday it was 0.9 it was borderline.. i got Hep B shot 5 months ago and mistakenly didnt get my antiHBsag test before taking the shot. a year ago i was non reactive to HBsAg and i do not have any history or needle prick or something. is it possible that the vaccine cause the increase in value of my blood test? what is the best thing to do? thank you
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013