Borderline ECG in medical exam. Other tests suggested. Should I be concerned?

hello, I recently had to undertake a pre-employment medical exam and an issue was detectected in the ECG which has prompted the companies occupational health nurse to request further tests. The issue in question was that the ECG noted as follows: sinus rhythm normal P axis, V-rate 50-99 Probable left atrial enlargement P 50ms, -0.10mV V1 St Elev, probable normal early repol pattern st elevation , age,55 Borderline ECG unconfirmed diagnosis They have now requested I undertake Serology report, Lipid profile, Renal profile, Liver profile, Urinalysis & Echocardiogrm, Stress test should I be concerned? what does this mean? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012