Borderline BP, water retention problem, obesity, on stamlo beta, take low salt diet. Natural remedy to reduce BP?

I have a borderline case of 140/100( sometimes 130/95) BP ( 49 yrs - female) and have been taking Stamlo Beta( Atenlol 25mg+ Amlodipine 2.5mg) everyday for the last 3-4 yrs. This keeps my BP under control- 120/80. I have a problem of water retention earlier also - but people tell me with amlodipine also make you retain water. Other than general obesity - I have a tremendous water retention problem- even though practically I have very low salt diet normally. Could you suggest a change oif medicine taking into ac the following aspects. Also pl suggest natural remedies for decreasing BP.Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012