Bony lump on gum line, feels tender. Suggested oblique bridge. Need another check up?

Hi, I have what feels like a bony lump on the inside of my lower gum line, I thought it may be an impacted wisdom tooth but my dentist said I have my wisdom teeth and it is just the oblique bridge? Sometimes it feels tender/sore , i only noticed it in the last 6months or so. I am sure at my last dental visit when having X-ray for root canal that I seen a horizontal tooth, could this be the problem, do I need to see another dentist?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013