Bones, ligaments weak. Joints making sound during movement. Consume dairy products. Does over masturbation have side effect?

i am 18 yr old bones, tendons/ligaments(they move on my ankle plus acchllies tendon is weak) too or are bones make sound in my joints on movement(there is no pain at all) ....i daily drink milk and consume dairy products.....i used to masturbate alot in past 4 5 years..ive stopped now....what should i start with vitamin D ,C, GLUCOSAMINE .CHONDROTIN? HELP !!! ((plz doctors over masterbation does has side effects as semen(composition) contains elements vital fr the human body ...even aristotle said that if this done from early age body is deprived from nutrients))
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013