Bone weakness, excessive anger, suicidal thoughts, mood swings. Had full hysterectomy. On Lexam. Side effects?

Hi i was just put on Lexam 10...........can you tell me some side effects of this pill...i have insomnia,very low self esteme,very moody,and have had suicide thoughts.i get so intense and angry i could blow my head off my shoulders,as i get into a very pulsative rage...
i had a full hysterectomy 9-10 years ago....
i was put on any they have realised this as my bones are deteriating they said i would be like an 80 frigile young lady at the age of 50......alot of my past is about my ex's abususe behavours between myself and my sons and his son..........................
i just want to get better....can someone please help me...i was on efexor for 9 years ,i have just stooped taking them and am on my third day of taking Lexam 10....i still have ;oke atomic explotions going through my head and they make me feel unwell............................if i hear back from you.......i would be very
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns and that you have been going through a lot. I appreciate that you have asked your question on a public forum. I would like to advice you to take your medication regularly despite your not feeling any better, and keep your next appointment with your psychiatrist. Your medications need optimization. I also think that you might need to see an internist to get your problems treated.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!