Bone stuck in tongue, behind molar, near nasal passage, yellowness, raised bump. Will I be okay?

I believe I have a chicken bone stuck in the back of my tongue? Is this possible? First it was stuck way up behind my left molar, where the nasal passage joins. I squished water forcefully with a nasal sprayer, swallowed sideways.. seemed to work.. now it feels as though it has moved and is stuck into the back of my tongue.. way way back there. I see a raised hump, as though cells are raised.. they are whitish in colour; not red. Can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013