Bone struck in mouth. Developed sharp pain in lower stomach, diagnosed with diverticulitis, no relief. Cause for pain?

I had a very sharp chicken bone stuck in my throat and had to go to ER. The doctor was able eventually to get me to swallow it. About three weeks later, I started developing sharp pain in my lower left stomach . I was initially diagnosed with diverticulitus and have been on flagyl and cipro for a week, with no relief. Could this be related to the bone, maybe stuck in the colon?. The pain is very sharp feeling
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012