Bone sticks out, get sharp pains, breathing issues, difficulty on sleeping on stomach since upper rib dislocation. Remedy?

hello i had dislocted or broke one of my upper ribs about 2 years ago and never saw a doctor or went to the hospital the bone has healed crooked and sticks out like a 3rd elbow and i can not even lay flat on my stomach! can a cardiothoracic doctor perform any kind of surgey either rebreaking or removing the bone completely to fix the problem?? also having sharp pains from time to time and a hard time breathing occasionally?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013