Bone sticking out from neck, unable to find from where. Have an old compressed fracture

I can feel a bone sticking out in my neck about 3/4 of an inch to the to the left of my esophagus and about 1 inch above my collar bone. My doctor does not know where this bone is from nor did the chiropractor or physiotherapist . They all think it s a bone though. I have serious pain all the time. I am waiting for an MRI at the moment since xray and ultrasound dont show it. I have an old compression fracture of my T11 and I had injured my neck in a horse accident 20 years ago. To make it interesting I was diagnosed with ehlers danlos as well. I am losing a lot of feeling in my extremities, my gait is really affected, and the migraines are sufferable. Any idea where this bone is from? And then I figure out afterwards that you guys are fucking cocksuckers....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013